M. Com. Department
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, a three-year professional graduation degree (CBCS Pattern) in management under P. A. Holkar Solapur University, Solapur with Marketing & Finance specialization in final year.
- Course Objectives:
- To provide adequate basic understanding about management education among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the management profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills.
- Course Outcomes:
- Students will have a strong foundation to pursue professional careers and take up higher learning courses such as MBA, MCA, M. Phil, Ph.D as well as any other research.
- Students will be competent of making a positive contribution to business, trade and industry in all contexts.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Students will be developed with Problem solving, decision making & leadership abilities for upcoming ventures.
- BBA @ HNCC:
- HNCC, has pioneered BBA programme since 2003-04 and still institute continuously maintaining its position at top in Solapur city by a talent of self-employment will be able to initiate and build upon entrepreneurial ventures or demonstrate entrepreneurship for their employer organizations.
Quality Education, Excellent Results as well as Extra- Curricular Activities.
HNCC has well qualified & inspiring faculty members who are fully devoted for overall student development, Best Infrastructure including Smart Class Room, Resourceful Library, Computer Lab (With high-speed Internet), Well furnished Seminar & Conference Hall, Playground & Parking, Separate Hostel Facility for Girls & Boys. (Duration 3 Years, 120 Capacity)
- HNCC-BBA Competencies:
1) Regular Lectures
2) Subject Seminars
3) Orientation Programme
4) Guest Lectures & Workshops
5) Annual Seminars
6) Interclass Competitions
7) Inter-collegiate Competitions
8) Industrial Visits
9) Survey, Projects & Presentations
10) Weekly Class Activities
11) Common & Social Activities
12) Cultural Events
13) Practical Exposure through Events & Exhibitions
14) Sports Activities
15) Parent Meets
Thus, the BBA programme at HNCC gives the all-round development to students, including Communication skills, Leadership skills, Team skills & Social responsibility.